Saturday 1 March 2014

Things That Go Quietbook

This is the second Quietbook that I completed. It took me about a week to complete and is completely hand stitched. This book isn't as interactive as my On The Farm book. Anyway, here it is;



The cover.


Pages 1&2. The bear comes out and the ship moves back and forth
with the purple ribbon is pulled.


Pages 3&4. Pull the ribbon on page 3 to lift the planks of wood. 
The car page was the first I did of this book and remains my favorite.
Unfortunately the kids have lost two of the traffic lights and I have
yet to replace them.


 Pages 5 & 6. The rocket ship moves on the ribbon. 
There is a cat in the rocket to surprise Bay as he is loves cats. 
The propeller on the plane spins and the wings lift up.


 Pages 7 & 8. The arm (arm?) on the digger moves at the buttons. 
The Train comes apart.


There are four pieces with velcro and one with a button.


The back cover, just like the On The Farm book, only with 
different colours.

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool! So imaginative. Is it possible to get your pattern?

    ReplyDelete